Job ID : 11/18 Referral code : 091424
Netstratum is looking for Sharepoint Developer.
SharePoint Developer with experience in configuring and coding for SharePoint Online.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Applicants are expected to do the following
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Intermediate to Expert level SharePoint Development Experience with SharePoint online skills as well as SharePoint development in mid to large enterprise deployments using Microsoft best practices
- Development of SharePoint Add-ins, using CSOM / jQuery / REST API, where needed, in support of the business requirements.
- Experience in designing and developing customizations that include web parts, custom forms, workflows, timer jobs, web templates, and user interface
- Must have extensive PowerShell scripting experience in support and troubleshooting of Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010.
- Experience in migrating older versions of SharePoint to SharePoint Online
- Experience in using migration tools such as Sharegate and Metalogix.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint’s features and how to use them provide robust solutions including
- BDC/BCS – Connect to LOB data sources
- Search – Configuration
- User Profiles – Configure custom User Profile attributes
- Managed Meta-Data Services – Configure and promote use of Term Store, Doc Sets, etc.
- Workflow – Create or integrate with workflows to help automate business processes
- Deploy Customizations – Understanding of how to package and deploy customizations to SharePoint
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
- Experience with SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, SharePoint add-ins and workflow creation
- Experience with migration tools like Share Gate, Metalogix
- Experience programming in .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, XML/XSL
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired