Closing on: Mar 31, 2019
Job Location : Kochi, Kerala
Experience : 7 – 12 yrs
Basic Salary : As per Industry Standards
- Netstratum is looking for a Test Lead/ Project Manager responsible for gathering requirements, functional design, planning, managing, directing, and coordinating all testing activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and customer team members for the flawless execution of projects.
- Execute different test types as per the plan by guiding other junior testers.
- Lead the project scope definition and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation through appropriate forecasting.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Report on key testing statistics for each test cycle, draw conclusions, and propose next steps to improve.
- Work with the team to reduce defect slippage and ensure traceability
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
You are expected to have :
- Understanding of the Testing lifecycle
- Experience with the different Testing types (Unit, Functional, Acceptance, Performance, etc.)
- 7-12 years of experience in software product testing
- Knowledge in automation testing- Selenium.
- Experience in JIRA, Rally.
- Experience in release management, defect tracking, bug fixing, agile methodologies and scrum.
- Experience in handling MNC clients or US clients would be an advantage.