Job ID : 04/20
Job Location : Kochi, Kerala
Experience : 4+ yrs
Base Salary : As per Industry Standards
Netstratum Technologies Pvt. Ltd has been established as product development company for Communication Service Providers (CSPs) offering innovative solutions in Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS). This company is committed to develop advanced automated solutions to CSPs that includes Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture (ATCA), Packet switching and processing (Ethernet, IP, and MPLS) and Call Centre System (CCS) components.
Whom We are Looking for :
A 4+ yrs experienced SIP Developer, who is an effective communicator with expertise in VoIP, SIP,RTP and possess good programming knowledge in C/ C++. A technocrat who is an excellent team player with personal skills to keep up the joyful high spirit of the team.
Skill set that will take you through initial screening :
- 4+ years’ experience as SIP developer with exposure to Freeswitch/Asterisk
- Protocol level designing or coding experience in the following protocols: SIP, RTP/RTCP, WebRTC
- Should possess good programming knowledge in C/ C++ and Linux.
- Should have good understanding of databases
- Expertise in Analysis, design, and implementation of VoIP Protocol.
- Sound Knowledge of High Availability(HA) Architecture
- FreeSWITCH customization knowledge on audio/ video conference and build a robust system.
- Good knowledge on RTP Proxy and routed audio conferences concept where media would flow via freeswitch
- Have worked on any tool for load testing of free switch for audio conference. Deployment of multiple instances of freeswitch using load balancer.
- Have a deep understanding of audio codecs like PCMU, PCMA, G729, Opus, etc.
- Be good at debugging issues by reading packet captures – wireshark