Job Profile: Java Architect
Experience: 12+ years
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
• Design scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
• Identify the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
• Troubleshoot design flaws and system bottlenecks.
• Perform validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
• Assist the software design team with application integration.
• Conduct system performance tests and complete systems reports.
• Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
• Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system-related information.
• Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
• Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of java program.
• Provide technical guidance and support development of systems.
• Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
• Provide implementation guidelines for system secure to customers or installation teams.
• Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
• Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
• Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
• Contribute to Java Architect profession both internally and externally.
• Head system architecture, design, cross business area projects and development teams.
• Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and enhancement of current system.
• Good understanding of VoIP transport such as SIP, call admission and control mechanisms, network policy enforcement, integration of applications to a SIP and session management network
• Experience in DevOps and Infrastructure Development.
• Exposure to Salt CI/CD
• Strong experience with and knowledge of the following protocols and platforms: SIP, WebRTC, SIPREC, HTTP, XML, REST APIs, SSL, WSS, TLS, IPV4, OSPF, BGPV4, MPLS, ISDN, SS7, H.248, SNMP, ATM, Linux.
• Strong application architecture and design of Web based UI/API applications, Micro services, APIs/SDK.
• Experience in a large global enterprise using Agile methodology and ITIL in a DevOps environment.
Nice to have:
Knowledge in C++ is desired